Not getting Team Ranking Prizes

Options
KKP55423
KKP55423 Posts: 3 Newbie

My team will reach new levels but I am not getting any prizes. I play on a laptop.

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Options

Hello @KKP55423 try logout, clear cache, turn off device, and log back in. Do you see rewards?

• KKP55423
    Options

No, I'm afraid not. We reached another level and after I logged out, cleared cache, turn off the device and logged back in, and there are still no rewards.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @KKP55423 and welcome to Soda Community

If troubleshooting didn't help let's investigate this further. Please provide as many details as possible.

• is your device updated? is your game updated (latest version: 1.203.5)?
    • do you play on w10 app or browser?
    • what device do you use? please provide info on the brand and model (visit device settings -> about device ->model name)
    • does your device have at least 2 GB of free space
    • please add your user ID . You can find this number here if you play on app or here if you play on facebook

Thank you

• KKP55423
    Options
    • is your device updated? is your game updated (latest version: 1.203.5)
    • Device is updated - where do I find which game version I have?
    • Plenty of GB of free space
    • HP LAPTOP-SF5189S2
    • User ID 10206287601011721
    • I play on Chrome

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi @KKP55423 thanks for reporting back

I wasn't sure if you played on w10 app or browser. For w10 app the update version is visible on Microsoft store but since I understand you play on Chrome, checking for your browser updates is the thing to do. You can see if you browser is updated on your chrome settings or visiting this site here.

If you still encounter issues with Chrome, I'd suggest to change browsers and see if you're still missing rewards on any browsers.

Do you have windows 10 in your laptop by any chance? there'd still be the possibility to download soda app which has more functionalities than browser version. Let me know 😀

• Ambershumaker79
    Ambershumaker79 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue with my ranking prizes. Only occasionally i receive them i think 3 times total. I have tried everything and am playing with chrome through FB

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Ambershumaker79 and welcome!

which device do you use? Please add make and model and latest version of the operating system.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with finding these infos! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?