๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

(FINISHED)๐Ÿฅค Share your most fun story playing Soda to get special prizes!

Options

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,253 Crushing Legend
    Options

I started Soda in August 2015, played about 300 levels and stopped. Last year I played again. Now I'm at level 7975. It was the greatest fun and challenge to win the weekly race 3 times. I had very strong opponents. I had to play about 1100 levels in 3 weeks.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,175 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @LadyRaffie โค๏ธ

๐Ÿฅค When I play Candy Crush Soda Saga, I feel like I'm in another world. It's like being in a sea of โ€‹โ€‹soda with bubbles popping out, while looking at the Green and Orange gummy bears and seeing fish flying and there are black Candy, and one of my favorites is Lollipop Candy.There are many Events and Challenges to earn free boosters make the game fun๐Ÿฅค

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,520 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie

My funny story about CCSS is... One day I was sitting on the couch play and had to get up for something. I set my computer down and when I came back later my dog had laid down beside it with his paws on the keyboard. I looked and he had managed to pass a level I was having trouble with. True story

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

I am playing soda for so many years and a lot of funny things happen over the years.

I would like to share some moments when i was playing bubblegum hill. I cleared 4 levels and about to clear the fifth one but suddenly the battery showed the low sign so i rushed to the other room to find the charger but unable to find it. But i was so desperate to do that challenge that i rushed to my car and then plugged the charger and started playing it in the car. My wife asked me what is so important. I told her some important office work. But she came and saw me playing the game and we laughed a lot and even now sometimes she tells all this story to our children and spread smiles on our faces.๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,835 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @LadyRaffie ๐Ÿค—

Coincidentally, today is my 7th Anniversary playing SODA!

It makes me very happy to celebrate along with all the Sparklers out there and being one of the first group of players to enjoy this game ๐Ÿ˜

The first fun moment I had in the game was - when I discovered the Sodalicious blast that happens when we combine a Color Bomb and Coloring Candy. From then onwards, it was unstoppable fun everyday... either collecting the Soda bottles, or eating chocolate, or digging for those Bears hidden deep in the Honeycomb OR climbing on that Bubblegum Hill or playing the Kimmy's Arcade, or the Noble Path, etc., etc., etc., etc.,

Thanks a lot for inventing and introducing this fantastic game, dear SODA Studio Team ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options
  • AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3
    Options

I don't know where to start, maybe the part where I started playing CCSS almost three months ago.

If he had any idea how to play since he had a bit of a relationship with CCS.

As I said that I had to escape from daily stress, it meant the same thing in a literal sense because I "got away from the stress that I go through every day."

From the memory I had with my dad teaching me about it, as a child I liked it so much that I came to imagine a world that way.

However, after the events of the "ego" I began to experience changes that maybe at that time nothing was going to happen to me, but as time went by ...

The bad way of thinking and interpreting things separated me from the confidence that I had had and began to make me believe that everyone around me was responsible for doing me.

This environment I have endured with suffering for several years; maybe it may be until now or it may still continue, but my real self always said that it was not like that.

Every fight, every argument, every problem that happened was always to blame for everything.

Just listening to the complete melody along with other sad stories, it made me regret what I had done; so I began to understand the truth.

I only saw my surroundings negatively and with hatred for those who loved me.

In another part of the melody, inspiration sounded, so he was telling me not to give up, and to end this infinite loop once and for all.

For the moment, I have been able to recover a part of the essence that I lost, and I feel that I will not lose it again.

There were also days when my dad wanted my help with the game, and he did everything he could, regardless of the result, and we began to understand each other as before and continues to do so.

I may not be as good as the ones present, but I am doing the right thing to deserve a second chance, because I felt that I let them down

On the other hand, I started with my new adventure, I solved puzzles like a champion on my PC, but I am not as lucky as I have on my phone, because I got away from the complicated challenges by exchanging the device, making the GB spent on PC I would retrieve them on my mobile, overcome episodes in an impressive way and forge my mental abilities.

There were even levels that did not let me pass in any way, not even applying the trick; but it turned out that it seldom succeeded without anything activated, or saved GB.

Everything that I lived with them made me a ''golden life'' with anything, because the moment to return the favor will come soon, I am sure it will.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,942 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021
    Options

I joined the community because of SW3 but the competitions held in Candy Crush Soda brought most thrill and excitement of playing games to a whole new level for me. I felt a great sense of accomplishment when I hit ๐ŸŽฏ in the weekend challenge or coming up Top Three in the Autumn Marathon Games. The game playing is a way for me to escape the daily stress at work or house work responsibilities. Last weekend, I spent two days straight on my chair (except for food and restroom) to challenge myself to complete as many levels for the second round of Autumn Marathon Games. This is what I told my husband last weekend

So far, this game has been fun, interesting and also a way for me to make some good friends in the game community. If I feel that there is no fun or excitement anymore than I will quit and find something new. So I am saying to the programmers of this game. Make me stay!!!!

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie what's my best/most story on soda?

Well l been playing soda mostly like 2 years One time I was playing soda like any normal day playing a level until I clicked on the play on button l wasted gold bars l wasn't even close to winning the level them l clicked on the play on again l didn't even notice l though l was watching ads until l notice l had 2 gold bars and l was like

Yeah Something like this

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

Initially I wasn't a fan of Soda because some of the boards required more luck than skill or strategy. But as I continued to play, the levels got more interesting and challenging. The highlight for me, however, was getting to join an incredible team of Community members -- they are highly skilled, unselfish, encouraging, and helpful. I love them all!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?