King wont load on my laptop. I get the logo and that is all.

Options

Answers

• phoebeph
    phoebeph Posts: 11 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@simplyP Yes I think I will have to do this. This is my husbands laptop as my PC hard drive crashed irretrievably last week. So will try that when I get it back with a new ssuper fast hard drive. Thanks for the help.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,769 Level 5
    Options

Waiting for King to fix glitches is like ⬇️

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @phoebeph and @Staley @v2neha

does the issue still persist if you try a different browser?

I tried loading the game on king.com via Mozilla but I'm having issues with entering my game account. However I was able to load the game on Chrome and my progress is updated. Even though I have less features than the app version.

Also, if you play on Windows 10 did you try to donwload the app from Microsoft Store and see if the game loads?

Thanks 🙂

• phoebeph
    phoebeph Posts: 11 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Pity_Kitty thank you for your input. I will be getting my computer back next week so I will try downloading on that. My partner would not appreciate me littering his desk top with my game apps....lol! I have tried just about all the browsers available but no go but as I said I will wait until I get my PC back and try again. So appreciate all the help and suggestions from everyone.

cheers Phoebe.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Ok I got news about loading issues on king.com

If it's still ongoing please do as advised below:

Our tech team is still investigating this, but not able to find the cause of the issue.

To get this incident sorted out ASAP and get the site loading for you all, we need your help!

Please send our Player Support an email from the form HERE.

In your email, please have the following information:

-Your browser and its version and what computer you are on, e.g. Chrome 95 on Windows 10. You can easily check this by clicking HERE.

-Describe exactly how the issue appears and looks for you.

-Add the word "Kingweb" in the top of the email so Player Support can pick up your email quickly.

If you get an automated response, don't worry, Player Support will get back to you if necessary if you added the word "Kingweb" in your email.

Thanks for your help and patience!

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited November 2021
    Options

Tagging all the players who posted about this, for visibility (I'm sorry if I'm missing somebody 😔)

@phoebeph and @Staley @v2neha @Purnelippi @Davison @ChefShirl1321 @dtessier @justme305 @cherbar1 @NamTruong2001 @SJCR @obiwanceleri

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options
  • cherbar1
    cherbar1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Still says not connected. What to do??

• Clover29
    Clover29 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I sent an email, as this thread says to do. I got a reply saying "here's a solution we picked, matching your problem: use Facebook to play the game".

I don't have a FB account. I tagged Kingweb like I was told, I said what my device was, what browser, and I got a boilerplate answer that didn't match my problem at all. Their other suggestion was "check out the community", which is where I got the email link in the first place, of course I'm checking the community.

The entire King games website has been down for me for threee weeks, I can't play on any browser. Yes I cleared my cache (haha) for all the good that actually does.

• justme305
    justme305 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

on my laptop I played for a long time no problems....then a week ago everything started glitching so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it has been MUCH better, might be worth a try? I play through King.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?