no internet connection. Lost Progress

Shelleydale
Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Support

After trying everything else to regain internet connection, I uninstalled and reinstalled my candy crush soda saga on windows 10. Now I have lost my progress, teams, games , races etc and am back to square one. I also am not found in the king community with my email and password!> My facebook game is on the correct level, with no races, games, boosters. I do not see any way to relink facebook or the King community to regain my level and team etc.. What on earth do I do now???

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello @Shelleydale and welcome to Soda community 🙂

The community account you're using to write here (if I'm understanding what you're referring to) is not associated to your game progress. Community account (for the forum )and King account (for saving game progress) are different accounts.

However if you have a King account (email+ password) on w10 app which is not synced to your Facebook account then we might try the option of linking them. You can link your Facebook account to a King account and see if you can see your current progress entering your game with King credentials. but you need a laptop/pc in order to do the synchronization because it doesn't work on mobile, unfortunately.

First off create a King account (sign in with email and password) if you haven't one already. Then please visit king.com on a laptop/pc, click "games" on the left and then you should be able to log in to your King account. Go to "settings" and associate this account to your Facebook account following the instructions below

For your own safety and privacy please edit your post and delete your email. To edit you post please click the gray cogwheel icon on the right of your post. Thanks 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?