The last year I have not been able to play candy crush soda this is a problem on your end

descobar
descobar Posts: 1 Newbie

I have done everything that you say to do and it won't let me play the game I also can't play candy crush jelly for the last six months it just stopped working I have looked at every suggestion and nothing works the problem is with your website I have been playing these games on my iPad for five years how could this all of a sudden happen this is ridiculous and you need to fix it every time I go into your commu its website it says there is a problem loading and it has to reload THIS IS ON YOUR END 

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello @descobar and welcome to Soda community 🙂

If you play on laptop/pc on king.com website ➡️ The loading issue has been reported and unfortunately we have no updates on the topic.

You might try to check if your browser is updated (check here), clear your cache and cookies in browser settings or eventually change to another browser.

Last option would be trying to contact Player Support again typing "Kingweb" on the title. Check these directions here

Player Support: https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you play on mobile app ➡️ This might be a different issue, so we can try investigate what's going on in your ipad

First off, check if you're signed in to a King/ Facebook account to save your progress with and then perform these troubleshooting steps here

if they don't work, please provide more info such as:

• what is the make (name) and model of your ipad? for more info check here
    • what version is the OS of your ipad?
    • what version is your Soda app?
    • are you seeing any display of error texts? please post of a screenshot if so. How to take a screenshot here
    • are you connected with Facebook?

Thank you

For questions about Candy Crush Jelly Saga please head over here

🙂

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

My gosh! I sure help Kitty's recommendations help you out! If not be sure to check back in with us :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?