Ads not playing and missing out on bonus boosters

Options
blndentdumb
blndentdumb Posts: 8 Level 2

I click on the extra moves at the end of a failed level and nothing plays. No extra moves. I click on the bonus boosters before the level begins and no ad. No boosters! I have rebooted my iPad and iPhone and it still happens. What is going on?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @blndentdumb I am sorry to hear you have issues with the ads. Some other players mentioned they had an issue with the ads and we have reported it. Randomly chosen players see ads and sometimes groups are switched, (I have never received ads myself and I've been playing since 2015).

In the meantime you could try this: provided you saved your progress with a King or FB account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?