Lost hundreds of bonuses, hundreds of gold as well as my team

Options
katadore
katadore Posts: 11 Level 2

In top of loosing everything I cannot sign into Facebook to play under my name!

how could you update the game in such a nasty manner, causing so much trouble to players all over the world???

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

thank you for providing all these info @katadore

King is moving away from Facebook in Soda so you might need to create a King account to keep playing in events and claim rewards. More info here on how creating a King account is important

You can sync your progress between your King and Facebook account so then you'll be able to use your King credentials.

To do so visit king.com on a pc or laptop (it doesn't work on mobile device), enter your King account credentials and then sync your King account with your Facebook account following these instructions here

After creating your King account I suggest you do troubleshooting to see if your team appears

• check for your device and Soda app updates
    • log out - close game - clear cache or cookies in Safari if you play on iOS- restart device - open game- log in - pass any easy level to reconnect to the server
    • you might need to repeat these steps 3-4 times

About your boosters and goldbars losses, I'm not sure what happened. Maybe a glitch. Boosters can be lost due to glitches because they're saved on your device storage but not gold bars which are saved in King servers (same as your progress). If you confirm nobody else has access to your account then I can suggest you contact Player Support and ask them what happened to your gold bars and see if they can be restored. You can ask for a replacement for any purchased item but not yet used.

To contact Player Support: click cogwheel icon - "?" icon - "why can't I find my boosters " - scroll down and click "contact us" - fill in the form and send

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @katadore and welcome to Soda community

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand that happened

Are you having trouble with logging in to your account? Are you seeing a message of connection error?

Would you share a screenshot of the problem? It'd be helpful

How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

How to upload your picture: click this icon

• katadore
    Options

This is 👆🏻 What I had. Now I have 0. On the level bonuses can’t be seen in the video though. 1 month ago I had everything, now I have nothing. I have a channel in Utube streaming playing levels, so I do have a proof on the number of bonuses I had ( pls, put me back on track and let me sign into my Facebook account

• katadore
    Options

I cannot login into my Facebook account as there is no option like that!

I have level progress and nothing else. No bonuses, no boosters -zero everywhere.

• katadore
    Options

Check how many boosters I had one month ago! I wasn’t playing for a month, came back and I have zero!!! My “patient doves” team is even missing from the list of teams!

• katadore
    Options

Level 2305 is my frozen, no photo icon(the place I stopped playing a month ago). Level 2310 is where I am now, not being able neither to sign into my Facebook (no option in the game anymore) account, nor retrieve any of my bonuses, nor find my “patient doves” team.

the whole game is f*cked up.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

thank you for providing all these info @katadore

King is moving away from Facebook in Soda so you might need to create a King account to keep playing in events and claim rewards. More info here on how creating a King account is important

You can sync your progress between your King and Facebook account so then you'll be able to use your King credentials.

To do so visit king.com on a pc or laptop (it doesn't work on mobile device), enter your King account credentials and then sync your King account with your Facebook account following these instructions here

After creating your King account I suggest you do troubleshooting to see if your team appears

• check for your device and Soda app updates
    • log out - close game - clear cache or cookies in Safari if you play on iOS- restart device - open game- log in - pass any easy level to reconnect to the server
    • you might need to repeat these steps 3-4 times

About your boosters and goldbars losses, I'm not sure what happened. Maybe a glitch. Boosters can be lost due to glitches because they're saved on your device storage but not gold bars which are saved in King servers (same as your progress). If you confirm nobody else has access to your account then I can suggest you contact Player Support and ask them what happened to your gold bars and see if they can be restored. You can ask for a replacement for any purchased item but not yet used.

To contact Player Support: click cogwheel icon - "?" icon - "why can't I find my boosters " - scroll down and click "contact us" - fill in the form and send

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?