2 accounts are linked and can't be unlinked?

Wiejoes
Wiejoes Posts: 2 Newbie

My mum logged into Candy Crush on my ipad and now I can't get back into my own account. I play via facebook and she does not, she has a separate King account.

I have installed and uninstalled the app and facebook and I have logged her out of her account on my ipad and on her iphone but everytime I try to log in now via facebook I see her levels and she sees my photo and my friends.

How do we both get our own accounts, levels and boosters back?

Answers

• Wiejoes
    Wiejoes Posts: 2 Newbie

As you can read above we tried several times but our accounts are stil linked, she sees my photo and friends and I see her levels. 😭😭😭

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello @Wiejoes and welcome to Soda community 🤗

I'm sorry this happened, this additional guide may be helpful. If it doesn't, then you might need to contact Player Support as @Nix66 advised.

Playing with 2 different accounts on the same device can be risky as it can lead to 2 accounts being merged. And once they're merged they can't be separated. It happened to me too, unfortunately 😥 even though a Facebook account wasn't involved. However do ask Player Support for confirmation.

Since you're the one who lost progress then the solution I would think of is this:

Log out and force close Soda (or uninstall and reinstall if you like, since you've already done it). Clear cache as suggested here and restart your device. Open soda app and create a new account with different credentials from your previous account's. Then contact Player Support and ask them to manually restore your progress. You might want to add your game ID so your game can be easily located, just to be sure. (here's how to to find your game ID)

And play on a different device from your mother's afterwards, if possible.

I'm not sure you could restore your Facebook friends, however. You would need to sync the new King account to your Facebook account but it's possible this could lead to another merge with the compromised accounts. Please ask Player Support for more information

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?