πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000
What's happening in Soda in May? πŸ–οΈπŸΉ
πŸ†πŸ–οΈ Soda Summer Season is here!
πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

πŸ†πŸΉ Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

I'm Really Enjoying This Game

Options
SativaGummi
SativaGummi Posts: 62 Level 2
edited December 2021 in Contests

I just won, for the first time, one of those races to a given level, this one from Level 45 to Level 60, I believe, having come in second in one earlier such race. I think I had what is, probably, an unfair advantage though, as one who lives ALONE, on Christmas morning.

I really enjoy the whole, graphic environment created by King designers. King's graphic designers have always been the real strength of this company. I spent many years playing on the OLD King.com and the subsequent Royal Games, but these graphics, here, are the best yet.

I am puzzled by one thing, however. Why does the game make suggested moves? It's all the more puzzling, that it makes suggested moves that are not NECESSARILY the most ideal moves. Can anyone answer this question?

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @SativaGummi and welcome to Soda community πŸ˜€

Thank you for your feedback, I'll make sure to forward this to the Game Studio. πŸ˜€ Glad you enjoy the graphics!

As for the moves, you're right, hints are not always the ideal ones but sometimes they're helpful. So far players can't choose to disable hints but feel free to show your support for this idea:

• Hints. Add ability to turn off hints. Vote the idea HERE

If you'd like, check our master list of ideas currently open here

...Since you're new here, want to know more about Soda community? πŸ˜€

• Say hi to Soda community check here
    • What you think of Icy Season in Soda? Yay or nay? Tell us more here
    • Are you up for a challenge? Check out our community contests for a chance to win gold bars in your Soda game here

In case you'd like to know more on how this forum is structured, visit this guide here

Last but not least, visit our Help Center here available in 22 languages if you need any help in the game. Or ask a question (in English) in our support section here. We'll be happy to help.

See you around πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?