Transfer account.

Florida32043
Florida32043 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am not able to transfer my account in soda crush.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Florida32043 and welcome

If the in-game instructions fail , you can do the transfer with a different method but you need a laptop/pc because this alternative procedure can't be done on a mobile device nor on Soda app:

• visit king.com on your laptop/pc, go to "games" section and create a King account. Then go to your settings and link it to your Facebook account (follow these steps)
    • After this you'll be able to enter your King account credentials and find all your progress from any Soda app on any device

Let me know if you need help

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Florida32043

Since a few hours ago community manager let me know of possible scenarios happening to players, would you mind adding more details of your situation?

• Are you trying to use the same email address for the Facebook account and King account when you try to create a King account?
    • Are you trying to use a email address for your King account that is different from the email address used in FB account?
    • Do you happen to play other King games beside Soda? If that's the case, did you use the same FB account for them as Soda? or did you use a different account for these other games?

Thank you!

• mel155
    mel155 Posts: 24 Level 2

Not sure if my issue is exactly the same, but I am unable to log in to my King account since I got the notice about needing to move away from Facebook. I have had a King account for years, but when I try to log in to that on my iPad it says there is a connection error, try again later. I didn't have the issue when logging in from my phone and also logged into the regular Candy Crush on my iPad without a problem. My iPad iOS is updated, so is the app, and I have force-closed everything, rebooted and tried again multiple times. (using the same email on FB and King)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?