migrating to King account login and disconnecting FB login?

Options
AlicetheBrit
AlicetheBrit Posts: 18 Level 2

I have had a "king" account for a while, but when I started CC Soda up this morning, it wanted me to disconnect my FB login and migrate to a King login ....

But when I entered my king login email & pswd it said "this email is already in use" .... so it wouldn't let me complete the "transfer"

I am on level 7704 and don't want to lose that status by logging out (to log back in with King account credentials) if I will lose my info

Any tips/inputs from other users??

Thanks, AlicetheBrit

Answers

• AlicetheBrit
    Options

@Nix66 - thanks for replying

I guess since I am already logged into my 3 candy crush games (saga, soda & jelly) on my ipad using my FB credentials and it says "Alice Sillavan Bertelson" under my profile pic (rather than AlicetheBrit) - I am just worried that if I "log out" and then log back in with my King Community account credentials that all my progress on the game will disappear ???

• AlicetheBrit
    Options

@Nix66 - thanks again for the well explained instructions ....

First of all I didn't realize that the King Community and King Games were separate accounts ....

but now I am up to date in both accounts and it appears that each of the 3 games are "synched" in the King Games account

AlicetheBrit

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?