Why are you all cheating?

You will explain when we start playing certain things do certain things you cross power-ups and some of them clear the board so why when I cross these particular power-ups it doesn't do it, why when I move a piece that will be the last thing I need to win the game something somewhere else moves that I didn't even touch and then I'm out of moves why are you cheating with these games makes me not want to play ?

Answers

• Alabamakarla
    Alabamakarla Posts: 251 Pro Player 👑

@PrettyPrettyUnicorn

my question is : are you a great or can you afford a booster to get by ?

I personally do not buy ingame...I am sure that is how King makes money but I feel that each level is built to win ! I play back to back until I beat it ! I have thought ALOT of times ;" if I buy the confetti horn I could clear this "... but the skill is in clearing with out help..so I too consider this a sort of " cheat " move just to get to the top not actually be a skilled player...

Alabama' $0.02🤪

• Luv2dancemt
    Luv2dancemt Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022

Alabamakarla, you obviously didn’t read the comment. King games is “cheating” by changing their algorithms to ensure you can’t complete levels.

in addition you have jump through a bunch of hoops to try and contact support and then never get a response anyway. There are other games that are essentially the same as the Candy Crush series that players can switch to when they are fed up with King

Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?