Can you help me reset to my level?

Options
ikenna9
ikenna9 Posts: 1 Newbie

Yesterday was a bad day with hospitals, a friend deciding to stop the feeding tubes, and my mom wandering the neighborhood. I didn’t get to play my soda crush and was at level 162, I believe. By the time we got home it was just after midnight and when I went to log in it took me back to level 1! I have been so diligent! Any way we can give me a pass for yesterday and re-set me back to my current level? I’d appreciate it.

Also, wondered if that would be a good idea for those who just miss a day. A re-do, perhaps. Never hurts to ask, and, thank you.

ikenna9

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello @ikenna9 and welcome to Soda community !

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a very bad time. I wish you and your family all the best πŸ’“

As for the game, I'd need you to specify what you're referring to

1 Are you talking about Soda levels you passed? If that's the case and you've been using a King account to save your progress with, you should be able to find all your progress again once you log back in with your credentials.

Are you having problem with this?

2 Or are you talking about your daily booster streak that goes back to day 1 if you fail to open Soda app one day?

thanks πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?