Jelly help

Options
Djbookm
Djbookm Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2022 in Ideas

Good night,

Firstly, love love LOVE King games. I play on my patio every day and every night until the wee hours. But I digress….

I’m writing as a super loyal fan. Like literally my life is work and King games lol. Anywho, so I’m playing Candy Crush Soda, and that one last, pesky little non-jellied box. forced me once again to use my cross bomb. AGGGHHHH!! Drives me nuts. So then all of a sudden, bing, I thought, “If only I had a jelly pop to hit that last one rather than using a cross bomb on something so simple. I purchase often on the King games I play I’d rather use the tools to fit the job when possible So maybe just maybe we could do a tiny tweak to the game and throw in a jelly pop here and there?? They can be earned and purchased like any other booster I think it would be a great add on to a great game I know I’d love it.

Also, The Cake Bake…….Why must it take so long to get the next cake? There are some strong teams in the King Clan and I know mine for sure enjoy the intensity of baking the cake Maybe a tiny little baby size tweak there, too? More cake. I,m a big girl. Just looking at that cake brings me joy. And prizes to boot? Yippee!!

In closing, I’d like to reiterate that I thoroughly enjoy your work. I can’t wait to see what is to come.

I appreciate your time and even if you don’t consider this idea, I had fun asking. 😁

Getting back to my King games,

Danette Bookman

*Edited by CM:⛔ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules

32 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?