Loss of credits and long loading time

Options
rizla_rizla
rizla_rizla Posts: 21 Level 2

Hello,

I start the game and when I click on the 'play' button it systematically shuts down. I restart a second time and this time I can play but its loading is very long. I lost all my evolution while I play every day, I no longer have the credit for half an hour

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @rizla_rizla and welcome to Soda community!

Let's find out what's going on in your game 🙂

Please try troubleshooting steps first:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provide you save you progress with a King account: make sure game is closed in the background - clear cache* - restart device - open game - pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Let me know if the problem persists 🙂

thanks!

• rizla_rizla
    Options
    Hello,
    Your answer is not satisfactory. First I play on PC windows 10.
    I launch the game, I click on play and it turns off automatically.
    I'm level 3936, and I lost all daily evolution even though I play every day.
    It restarted on day 1 so I lost the daily bonus for half an hour.
    Thank you for your reply, have a nice day

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @rizla_rizla

To understand what's going in your game, I need to understand how you play Soda and I need to understand if this problem keeps happening even after you did the steps I listed above. This information wasn't included in your last reply, I'm sorry.

Thank you for the problem description but with few gaming details I can't give you a satisfying answer yet. 😅

Please share these details.

• Do you play on Soda app installed on your computer or Facebook site on your computer?
    • Do you save your levels with a King account or Facebook account?
    • Which device do you use (make and model)?
    • Does your device have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • What is the latest version and build of Windows 10 installed on your computer? (For more infos, read here)
    • What is the latest version of Soda app installed on your device, (if you have it)? (if you have downloaded Soda app from Microsoft Store, open Microsoft store, visit "library" on the bottom left, search for "Candy Crush Soda Saga" app in your list and open it. slowly scroll down until you read "latest update installed". there should be a number like 1.217.400.0)

Hopefully, we'll be able to find the source of the problem by now. If we don't, we still need all the gaming details and preliminary questions answered before I report your problem if need be.

Unfortunately, the daily streak cannot be restored, I'm sorry.

If you need any clarifications about anything I wrote, feel free to ask!

Thanks!

• rizla_rizla
    Options

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre réponse.

La version installée sur mon Pc est 1.218.400.0

En lisant différents commentaires, je constate que je ne suis pas le seul à avoir ce problème.

Je lance le jeu, puis un écran noir apparaît et le jeu se ferme automatiquement. Lorsqu'il s'ouvre, il démarre sur 5 crédits et non pas sur la demie heure de jeu quotidien.

Je lance le jeu à nouveau et là j'obtiens mon crédit d'une demie heure.

Bonne journée à vous

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @rizla_rizla

Thank for the infos provided so far. 🙂 Please help us understand the whole situation by answering these other questions as well.

I'm sorry If I insist, but they're important

• if you're able to load Soda app at some point, would you retrieve your game user ID? To find this number, open profile sottings of your Soda app and click twice on King logo you see at the top. Visit this guide for more infos
    • Does your device have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • What is the latest version and build of Windows 10 installed on your computer? (Visit: computer settings - system - about system - about Windows.

I'm referring to these details in the red box:

• do you see this red error message (there was a connection error, try again in a bit) when you visit your profile settings in Soda?

If you need further clarifications, feel free to ask

Also, I'd need to remind you to keep commenting in English 😅.As per the house rules of the forum (here), English is the only supported language so everybody can understand and be understood.

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?