I lost all boosters after updated the app.

Options
GoldfishC9
GoldfishC9 Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost all boosters after updated the app. Then I tried to logout and login again by using Facebook account. But still lost them. After that I re-installed the app, still no change. How can I get them back as those booster was paid!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @GoldfishC9 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this. Boosters are not saved on King servers as progress and gold bars are. If a one-off glitch or app reinstalling happens, boosters data are permanently erased from device storage.

However, lost items that were purchased and not used yet can be replaced. Please Contact Player support to ask to send them back to you.

How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.

It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund.

King doesn't offer replacements for bonuses earned for free, I'm sorry

Hopefully this glitch won't happen again but just in case, I share the link to a guide that helps with crashing problems

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?