Level 2713

Options
jonesgm
jonesgm Posts: 57 Level 2

Candy crush soda level 2713 is impossible. #NOFUNANYMORE!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @jonesgm and welcome to Soda community!

Let me check this level and I'll get back to you πŸ€—

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @jonesgm

the level is very hard indeed πŸ˜… I was able able to pass it after several attempts thanks to 1 hours of unlimited coloring candy and 1 hour of double delish fish booster that increase the number of fish. I didn't use any hammers/hands or extra moves

In the first board (with blue, orange, yellow candies) I'd match the coloring candy with a a candy that's the same color, that is likely to set off a chain reaction of matches that help you clear many bottles in few moves. We need to clear candies right below or above the faucets of bottles to make the bottles come out.

In the last board (with red, green candies etc), luck is very important πŸ˜… being able to make color bombs, fish+ color bombs or at least fish+fish combo is the key to win because fish will target the blockers. with the pre-game double delish booster all your freed fish will be increased (doubled). so more damage is done with less moves.

Alternatively, if you're lucky enough to have a supersonic lolly to spare, you can use it on the blockers as soon you get in the last board to clear all the blockers at once, so you can use the remaining moves to clear the last bottles and push the bear beyond the candy line

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?