Stuck on Day 12

Options
AprilCrush
AprilCrush Posts: 3 Newbie

Every day I log into to play the game the daily gift opens on Day 12....every single day. I've been stuck on that day for over a week now. Is this a known issue?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,033 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @AprilCrush welcome to the Community. That’s weird that your Daily Bonus is stuck on day 12 🤔. Please try the general troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

Hope this helps 🍀

• AprilCrush
    Options

Thanks for the help! I tried transferring my account from Facebook to King at the prompt in order for me to save my data and log off but it's giving me this error: Unfortunately, we were unable to transfer your account right now, please try again. If the issue persists contact customer support.

Can you help me with this?

• Yosca
    Options

Hi again @AprilCrush

Unfortunately, we were unable to transfer your account right now, please try again. If the issue persists contact customer support.

I do not know why you got the error but because it says “If the issue persists contact customer support. you can contact Customer Support. I suggest to follow the link here and describe that issue. Don’t forget to mention the error said to contact Customer Support! They can help you further 🤗

• AprilCrush
    Options

It worked out! I was able to find some posts on this community with a step by step instructions on how to transfer my account. Once I did that, I was able to log out and then back in again and the issue of being stuck on that day seems to have worked itself out (for now).

• Yosca
    Options

That is great to hear @AprilCrush

Apparently something went wrong in the synchronization that you could fix yourself. It is strange though, that you were referred to Customer Support🤔

If you have any other help questions in the future, please also check our Help Center. You can find it on a tablet on the right side of the page and on mobile by scrolling all the way down 😉

Have a Sodalicious day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?