What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

How do I make the Facebook account and the king.com account the same?

Options
Willanys
Willanys Posts: 3 Newbie
Greetings. They can help me. I'm super upset. Yesterday I had to uninstall and reinstall the app. Why didn't it work? And I got it back with Facebook, however I take away all the rewards I had accumulated and earned. and I don't understand why I'm using the same device, and the same account with which I won them. Regarding the accounts, on facebook it is one that does not allow me to configure anything, not even the photo and the King.com accounts, it appears with a different avatar forum. The worst of all is that starting the recovery any of the accounts and using the same device. I can't get my prizes back. Can you help me to know why if I am registered with the same email, all this happens to me.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Willanys and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to understand what's going on 🙂

Uninstalling and reinstalling Soda app deletes all boosters permanently, I'm sorry. Boosters are saved in the device local storage and there's no back-up on King servers as in the case of progress and gold bars. If you use a King / Facebook account, progress and gold bars can be always retrieved.

Items won for free can't be refunded if you lost them unfortunately, but if you purchased items and you couldn't use them, you may ask Player Support (customer service) to send them back to you.

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2022
    Options

I'm not sure I understand the reason why you resorted to unistall Soda app.

Do you see different levels in King account and Facebook account? In other words, is progress (levels) not synchronized between King account and Facebook account?

If you log in to Facebook account, the game will pick your profile picture from your Facebook account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through Facebook profile settings and not the game profile settings

If you log in to King account, the game will pick the avatar picture from your King account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through profile settings of the game. Tap on the camera icon visible on your avatar picture and upload your own picture. More infos here

Which device do play Soda on?make and model please 🙂

Let me know if you need further help!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,569 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Willanys welcome to the Community.

I am very sorry to hear you uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Did you have a problem with the game that made you have to uninstall the app? Uninstalling the game will delete any boosters you've purchased or won, as boosters are stored in your device's memory 😔.

Log out of the game. (You will be notified when you log out that you will start over at level 1.) When you are logged out and want to play again, open the login screen. Scroll down and click on "already have a King account".

Log in with the same King account credentials (email address and password). You will find your progress and gold bars, but no boosters as they were permanently removed by the uninstall.

If you losr any boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our Customer Care team using the 'Contact us' option directly from your device (this way support will have all the details needed to help). All you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

Hope this helps

• Willanys
    Willanys Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Why is it that if I connect from the same device and from the king.com account, the avatar that I have in the King account changes. com, and if I try to edit it it won't let me.
     Also, I don't understand why I can't redeem my prizes, if I'm using the same device that I won them with.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello !

You may contact customer service to ask for a refund only if you lost rewards that you purchased. In this case, follow the instructions in the comments above on how to contact customer service. This forum is not able to send refunds.

If you won rewards for free and lost them after uninstalling Soda app, these free rewards cannot be restored, I'm sorry.

----

As for problem in your accounts, I'm afraid I don't understand.

Let's gather more infos please:

-which device do you use? (please provide make and model)

- does your avatar change on its own?

- Or, for example, do you log out from your King account and log in to your Facebook and the avatar changes?

- please show me the problem with full screen pictures (screenshots). If you're able, make sure your email address is covered and not visible. As a precaution personal infos cannot be shared publicly.

--

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?