Noble Path rewards disappeared again

Options
Shazzpr
Shazzpr Posts: 11 Level 2

Noble Path finished earlier this morning (whilst I was at a hospital appointment) and all my rewards - including the premium path I payed for - disappeared. You state that these will be awarded when a new path starts, but instantly there is another path started for me and no sign of my previous completed path rewards.

Has anyone else had that problem?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Shazzpr and welcome to Soda community!

That's correct, all items should be sent to inventory just moments before a new round of the same event starts.

If this did not happen, I'm very sorry. As the community forum is not able to send refunds, please contact Player Support (customer service) directly from your game to ask them to reinstate your items.

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• If you don't play Soda on app or you have trouble contacting from the app, then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?