Bake A Cake Glitch??

Options
heathermunro12
heathermunro12 Posts: 3 Newbie

Everything was moving along smoothly and then when my bears were trying to move up they seemed stuck? They kept bouncing back and forth. This was the last tier to beat to move on to the next cake and I am out of gold bars to be able to try again. Quite frustrating knowing I had won and had to close out the game and reopen to find I lost my chefs hat. I have a screenshot I’ve added because I’m not able to add the short video clip of what I’m trying to explain

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello @heathermunro12 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear you lost the level and thank you for the picture, however I'm not sure I understand what happened.

From I can see, the bears are stopping at the level the orange soda (liquid) has reached and that's correct, they shouldn't go past Soda level by themselves. To help the bears move upwards and reach the finish line, more bottles should be popped, so more Soda is released on the board.

10 moves are left at the time of the screenshot. Were you able to clear all blockers and pop all the bottles before ending the level? Since there's no mention about bottles in your description πŸ™‚

• heathermunro12
    heathermunro12 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The bears just kept bouncing like the β€œcookie” was in the way. I wasn’t able to make any moves kinda like the screen was froze but I was able to click on other things like the boosters or settings but wasn’t able to move any candies on the game.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello @heathermunro12

I see, thanks for the explanation. It looks like a one-off glitch may have happened πŸ˜₯ it's very frustrating to lose a level because of this.

In such cases, it's possible to contact King Player Support and ask them for a refund if purchase was made but level could not be passed because a glitch happened. Using gold bars may count as a purchase so it's worth a try

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Let me know if this glitch happens again, in the meantime I suggest to frequently check troubleshooting steps to make sure your game is in its best conditions

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?