Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I beat the bonus level on level 4942 with just one man but it never gave me my wonderball..How or who can I contact to make sure I get this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SweetMzry and welcome to Soda community!
sorry to hear you didn't get your wonderball. I suggest to report this to King Player Support through your Soda app so they can send your missing prize to your game. This forum is not able to send refunds
Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️
How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!
In case Soda Team needs to investigate the issue, would you write down your game user ID in the comment below? I'll be forwarding this issue report to community manager. Here's how to find your user ID
thanks