Regarding a contest

Options
RNKmac
RNKmac Posts: 166 Level 3

@Pitty_Kitty

I think I saw a contest regarding how many kimmy candys (the yellow ones) is there one. This is what I had

If I am wrong sorry. New and sytill trying to figure out things. Thanks

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @RNKmac

no worries, you can ask anything about the game 😀

In Kimmy's Candy Hunt 3 players who collected the most yellow candies in the allotted time win wonderballs with prizes in them.

How to play the event: you have to play new levels to collect yellow candies for this events, old levels don't count. After you pass a new level, the leaderboard screen appears and shows your current position.

At this particular time that Kimmy's Candy Hunt was the 8th of the 9 weekly challenges which Battle Season consists of. the 8th challenge ended yesterday and the 9th and last one will begin soon (on Wednesday tomorrow at 10 am CET)

It was and can be a standalone event but right now it is used to determine the weekly winner between Bubblegum Team and Chocolate Team. All 20 million players in Chocolate Team and 20 million players in Bubblegum Team played Kimmy's Candy Hunt at the same time and collected yellow candies. This weekend Bubblegum team as a whole collected the most yellow candies and won.

You may have noticed different challenges in previous weeks, they're different version of the same contest:

• Kimmy Gone Fishing (=collecting the most fish created by the players)
    • Kimmy’s Candy Cannon (=collecting the most wrapped candies created by the players )

After the 9 challenges are over we will know which team is the ultimate winnner of Battle Season (best of 9)

More infos about Battle Season in the main discussion thread

Hope that answers your question 🙂

• RNKmac
    Options

No I know that I collected over 12000 yellows I thought I saw a contest that if I posted them the top numbers received something. That was my question. Yes I have been playing the weeks challenges.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

I see @RNKmac There have been no contests in Soda community regarding Kimmy's candy hunt or any Soda leaderboard position, so this is news to me. 🙂

you probably read something like this somewhere else. there's currently a contest in Candy Crush community where players can share their Lunar New Year event leaderboards that display their orange candies collected.

So this particular contest has nothing to do with Soda, if you also play Candy Crush Saga and share your leaderboard, you win an exclusive badge, check this out

• RNKmac
    Options

Thank you for answering. Sometimes it gets confusing what game you might see when your clicking the (click here's )all the time. Lol

• GanttMayaK
    GanttMayaK Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

I collected some of the yellow candies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?