Where are my Rewards/boosters

Options
ZevaSheba
ZevaSheba Posts: 5 Level 2

I had to uninstall the Candy Crush Soda app and reinstall it. Unfortunately, all of my rewards and boosters went away and I purchased them. Can I get them back? I'm finding myself dissatisfied with this game especially after I'm no longer able to get videos and I have to use the bars that I've accumulated more and more often to advance myself in the games.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @ZevaSheba and welcome to Soda community!

If you lost purchased items then you may ask Player Support for a refund πŸ™‚

Community forum can't handle purchases issues as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask King Player Support (customer service) to send your missing items.

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, make sure to select the correct topic and subtopic in the form, explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

As for ads feature, unfortunately it's not permanent in players' games as it may become available to some players for a period of time and unavailable to others. It rotates among players' groups. Players are advised to make sure the game is always up to date: ads feature might become available again soon as I hope it'll be in your case πŸ™‚

If you're interested, we host contests in Soda community where players have a chance to win gold bars for their Soda games. Check out out contests section here

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?