💜 Soda Players at the end of the map/levels - we want to ask you for feedback!

Options

Comments

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

Do you often find yourself close to the end of Soda, waiting for new levels to be released?

• That used to be me until I came across a tournament which I couldn't really compete in because candies collected from old levels don't count in tournaments, Kimmy's Candy Hunt, or anything else except for 4 in a Row.....so right now I am stopped at level 11,110 and I'm only on that level because sometimes Batula forces me to play by popping up with a wonderball.

1. How long does it take you to finish a new batch of levels?

• When I was at the top waiting for new levels every week I would finish the new levels in a few hours or a few days if I was busy doing something else.

2. Do you play the side content/features in Soda? If yes, what side content or features? If not, why not?

• I play almost all of them, I LOVE baking cakes with my team over the weekend because it gives me a chance to play levels and earn boosters not only for myself but for my friends as well. I also LOVE the Treasure Hunt because of all the boosters and gold bars that Batula brings us to help us advance in the game. Kimmy's Candy Hunt is cool but we can only collect candies on new levels so that is a little unfair for the people at the top of the map. I play 4 in a Row but it is a bit of a pain when I get stuck with people who think we are playing tick-tack-toe instead of 4 in a row 😂🤣

3. How do you spend your time in Soda when you're out of levels?

• I play another game.
    • I play side content/features.

4. What activity do you feel is missing in Soda?

• I don't remember the name of the event but every once in a while I would get a side content/feature where we would compete with one player to win a level in order to advance...I haven't seen that in the game in a while and I miss it.

5. What would you like to do in the game when you are out of levels?

• I would like to be able to play old levels and have the candies collected there count for tournaments, Kimmy's Candy Hunt, and everything else.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,404 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Yosca .

@FluffyDinosaur, here are my answers:

1. How long does it take you to complete a new set of levels?

Usually 3 days, all 45 levels, to also save batula progress.

2. Do you play the content/side features in soda? If so, what secondary content or features? If not, why not?

I always play 4 in a row, Bear Brawl as far as I go, Kimmy's Arcade and Rescue Buddies.

3. How do you spend your time on refreshments when you run out of levels?

I'm playing a different game. Yeah

4. What activity do you think is missing from the soda?

Get some rewards at the end of the map. In tournaments, old levels also count, those at the end of the map.

5. What would you like to do in the game if you run out of levels?

Participate side features Bear Brawl ,BGH and tournaments.

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,406 Community Manager
    Options

Thank @La Ley and @Andres-2 for your responses 😄

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,041 Level 4
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @FluffyDinosaur I play on Saturday. I crush all 45 level in 2 hours. But problem is here why I am playing this game. It's My passion to play .I think 45 levels r very less in week. But studio decided that . Every week I crush latest ultra hard levels without boosters without hammers. It's not a game it's fun for Me🎉

• FluffyDinosaur
    Options

Hi @Rock2233 , thank you so much for your feedback!

So when you have beaten the levels for the week, what do you do? Do you play another game or perhaps try some of the features in Soda? Would love to know more about your experience 🤗

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,450 Level 5
    Options
  • Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,041 Level 4
    Options

When I beaten all level then I eyeing on latest ultra hard level to crush without boosters without hammers 🎉🎉🎉 . When studio launch this game around 2014 with tag line *build the next big thing*. Yeah it's big for studio , but very very simple & funny game. For example fish r very powerful to finish the game , but if obstacles r there, then fish hit the obstacles not hit for target. I am happy that I have never spent any penny to purchase anything. But you people should consider Me as game expert of candy crush soda saga. 🕉️🇮🇳💪🎉 . Enjoy this video

• elainetoots17
    elainetoots17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I wish the next level wouldn’t take so long to build for the experts. I play every day and I hit the end too quickly. Also it would be better if you could still get points when you have to replay old levels while you’re waiting for the new ones. I play all the extras but don’t get any points because I’ve already played them already. It’s frustrating when your trying to win one of the extra activities but you can’t play and win any because you’ve already won that level and your at the end waiting for the next level to be created.

• ekv
    ekv Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• FluffyDinosaur
    Options

Hi Elaine, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! I understand it can be frustrating, and it's really nice that you share your experience here. As for the features you play when waiting for new levels, is there any specific one you wish collected points or worked while playing old levels?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?