Account weirdness

Options
Kikiyo
Kikiyo Posts: 1 Newbie

I often let my daughter and niece use my phone to sign into their accounts to play the game. A few days ago, when I signed back into my account, my user pic had changed to my niece's pic. I also lost a bunch of boosters.

My niece signed back into her account, and suddenly she was at the same level as me. She jumped over a thousand levels.

When I got back on my account, I also realized I was no longer admin of my team. I worked really hard to get the team where it is. Now some random, who has never spoken or helped with a cake, has control of the team

What do I do?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Kikiyo and welcome to Soda community!

When more than one account is used on the same device there's a high chance of merge, I'm really sorry this happenedπŸ˜”

Unfortunately once the accounts merge, it's not possible to separate them anymore but a player can still keep playing normally on the merged account.

If it's possible to use separate devices from now on and the player who lost their progress has no desire to play from the start again, I can advise to contact King Player support to ask them to move the progress forward in a brand new King account.

To do this, the player would need to create a new King account with a new email address (not involved in the merge) in a different device and then contact King Player Support to ask them to restore progress (=unlock levels up to the point the player previously reached)

------------------

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Make sure to select the correct topics: "lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?