πŸ‘₯πŸ’•New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• ToriG
    ToriG Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Options

This game is no longer enjoyable and I am not playing as often as I used to but at least I’m saving money πŸ˜‰

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi

Yes, the community manager also oversees this thread and is in conversation with the studio. When they have updates they'll share them here.

The part of not many players being affected is related to the mention of signs of connection non available in the game that might be affecting lives sent.

this is not something known (or at leat we mods don't know), that's why I collect infos to forward to CM to understand whether this is a new issue in Social Hub or not. Only one other person shared something like this a couple of days ago and I was able to forward device and gaming details to community manager. But I haven't heard anything back yet.

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

Unfortunately, my unlimited lives in Four in a Row lasted about a minute and a half. It has gone back to now bejng only two tries per game, and the bots that sit doung nothing in the boxes have returned. However, I am able to send lives to all of my Soda friends at once. And today, they finally unbundled all the different games like Shipwrecked, Four in a Row, etc so we can see them individually on the homepage. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of things.

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

No sooner did I thank them for unbundling the games like Shipwrecked and Four in a Row, then they turned around and bundled them again. I will never ever say anything nice about Candy Crush or King again.

• karlaf74
    karlaf74 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

The new system for requesting lives is really terrible. I've added my friends, tons of suggested friends. I send multiple people boosters and lives but have not received a single thing since this started. Not even from the friends who used to send me lives every day. It makes no sense

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,262 Level 4
    edited August 2023
    Options

I ask for boosters from one of my accounts but never get the request in the other. Sometimes it comes across right away but other times it never does.

I would prefer to have an option for at least 1 booster be different from the other 2. It's perfect in the pictures below.

I'm curious if there will be something else for use to use the stamps on.πŸ€” I send so many requests out and win them, I have so many. Only being able to use them 5 times each day with the amount we win seems unbalanced to me.

One is from the morning the other is from same evening. I only replayed a few levels in here today.

• sandyb
    sandyb Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Since change in getting lives spend ages not being able to play just waiting for a life it is not fun any more change it back to old way.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty ,

You say...... "Device, app details and ID players are important information when there's an issue to investigate, especially where there are not many players affected."

More than "many" players are affected by the new lives and boosters request thing, please refer whomever is supposed to fix this problem to the following thread.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/comment/2715944#Comment_2715944

Challenges where you are supposed to get "stars" / "Win levels" / "get golden tickets" are all being missed because of no lives / boosters, So are the Shipmates challenges...... nobody of my hundreds of friends played more than 10 levels, so no use even trying to play that game.

Unfortunately, not everyone wants to be a moaner.....

• Jamelf
    Jamelf Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have not gotten a single life in the new game either. So much for completing things like CAKE or BAT or even just levels. I hate this so much without mail lives. None of my team or even my family and friends irl like this either. I think people will just begin to stray away to other games as me and my irl people have already started doing. I've been with King Candy Crush from the beginning. This is just bad!!!

• Jamelf
    Jamelf Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

King is not listening to us? They are not replying to say anything other than that they will tell the developers. Whatever, King. There are way more games left out there like yours which was just a variation on Bejeweled and Tetris. It really was fun while it lasted.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?