👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• mahjongger
    mahjongger Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I agree with all the comments. Only being able to request one life a day and then having to wait until someone gives you one is terrible. I have gone from being able to play for hours to only being able to play until my 5 lives are gone. And then that's it for the day! How can that be enjoyable? I also give many lives to others so I have tried to be sociable but this is not working for me.

Who on earth thought this was a good idea?

• tracie5591
    tracie5591 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Why can I no longer get extra lives??

• samjanex
    samjanex Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi I am having the same problem, my friends are sending g me lives but im only getting one at a time and sometimes that expires before I get chance to use it, im no linger enjoying playing this game. I've played for years and it's the only game I play. Please sort this issue out and go back to how we used to ask and receive our lives it was much easier. I'm using a Samsung s10. Thank you

• samjanex
    samjanex Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I've just asked the same thing...

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,347 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello again @tracie5591

If you have the updated Social Hub, you can request lives from your friends there. You can read more HERE.

• KatherineElaine
    KatherineElaine Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I don’t like the updates either. I guess King was losing money because we could get lives from our team mates and not having to buy them.

• BeastE
    BeastE Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I feel EXACTLY the same way! It is causing me to spend less time and money on this game!

• BeastE
    BeastE Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I do not think that the difficulty in receiving lives from friends is related to a bug in the game or friends nor returning the favor or that we are running out of lives quicker than they can be refilled. I think that the issue is that the game itself has been changed by King. Very disappointing and I am considering leaving all King games because of this. Hopefully it won’t come to that, but it’s entirely possible if this isn’t corrected,

• TheBrutal70
    TheBrutal70 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I was just getting ready to delete this game because of the same problem. You cannot tell me that all my friends are ignoring me while I send them multiple lives and boosters each day. My request for lives or boosters has expired nearly every time. Please look into!

• ghosts
    ghosts Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m not enjoying this game anymore. I was gifted new life’s and had to get off the game so I thought I would use them next time I play and run out. NOPE! Their gone! I very seldom get life’s but yet I’m always giving lives. Starting to get bored with this game.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?