New Update - lives. Like or Hate

Options

Comments

• jcf135
    jcf135 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Has the new update ruined the game?

This is the worst update to the game. I get dozens of requests for lives and boosters every day and I've received only ONE life in return. This is worthless.

• Ckimmrt
    Ckimmrt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

So many changes today. The race disappeared. Now you lose all five bottles again when you die during a level. Socially buying lives. Drawn out multiple stage rounds that can't be won without using gold. The seems like a huge money grab. I'm over level 4000 and this is just the last straw I'm afraid. I'm done. I've poured enough money into this game sorry to say. It's been fun. Good luck to all those who intend to stick it out.

• schneidergaderot
    schneidergaderot Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Auch ich mag das neue Spiel auch nicht ich habe sehr gerne CC Soda gespielt aber jetzt nicht mehr ich werde es löschen und mir was anderes suchen

• Kccoco
    Kccoco Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Please go back to how the game was before the changes to the friendship, lives and boosters. I don’t play as much any more and thinking of uninstalling the game and finding something else.

• Dragon24
    Dragon24 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Not liking this new update. I have yet to receive any boosters and can't find my stamps. I have collected stamp from rewards. But where are they? My race list has disappeared also. I do not know when the end of the race is.

• canuckbabe
    canuckbabe Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Has the new update ruined the game?

Hate it!! I keep requesting but receive nothing. I haven't received any boosters, even though I've sent some and my request has been there for days. It's not worth playing anymore

• ZoLOLogist
    ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Do you hate the new lives update?

I play enough that lives aren't a major issue for me, but I have several friends that rely on them. They haven't been playing as much lately, and that erodes MY enjoyment of the game, even though it hasn't impacted me much directly.

At the very least, I would like to be able to send my friends lives each day when I log in, whether or not they have asked for them. That way, when they need one, it's there for them. They don't have to send a request, and then wait until I log in and send them one.

You can put a time limit on it if you want, so that it has to be used that day or it expires.

Let us use our team the way we used to. If someone needs a life, it shows in the chat. I liked that because I knew when my teammates usually played, and if my usual playing time didn't line up, I could drop in just to send them a life if I had time. It made the team more useful, built a sense of togetherness, and made us a real team, tackling the game together, not just baking a cake and going our separate ways.

• Myho
    Myho Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hate Hate Hate !!!

I hardly get any lives although I give them. Friends always seem to be offline. Never any response to chat. Do these "friends" even exist?

Time for some customer focus King.

• pw88
    pw88 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

My issue with the new lives update - not only did it limit request - completely moved the location of where to find lives or booster if anyone sent them - literally stopped playing the game for several days out of frustration - I agree, if this format stays I'm out- there are several other games that are still fun without the aggravation.

• Jomam_Ma
    Jomam_Ma Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Do you like the new lives update?

Hate the new update. Everytime I watch ads to get boosters to help finish the level some of the ads won't let me exit and and I have to reboot the game and I lose the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?