Deluxe

Options
2021Survivor
2021Survivor Posts: 23 Level 2

Well I am on level 11980 which is my last level, unless they back me up or add new levels. The game asked if I wanted Deluxe and hit the yes button. It charged me 7.99 + tax but it says it is good for 27 days. I go back and it will not let me unlock. I knew better, but I thought give it a try. Please unlock or refund my money.

Thank you!

Answers

• 2021Survivor
    Options

By the way, here is my receipt so you will know that I did purchase. My order was not available.

Thank you for shopping with us on July 10, 2023.

Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now.

If you need help, we're here for you. In addition to free shipping and returns, our Microsoft Store Promise includes free virtual workshops, video tutorials, expert help, and more.

We also offer one-on-one help with Surface devices and accessories, gaming devices, Microsoft 365, or Windows. If you’ve purchased a product for personal use, book a free product expert appointment for setup assistance or personal training. For business customers interested in personal training, book a free appointment with one of our business product experts.

Order Number: 8941928666

Date purchased: July 10, 2023

Order details

Item description Quantity Price

Juicy offer 1 USD 7.99

Order Subtotal USD 7.99

Sales and Use Tax USD 0.56

Order Total USD 8.55

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @2021Survivor and welcome to Soda community!

Is the pass event complete? Did you play and complete all quests and tiers and unlocked the free pass too?

Or is the pass event incomplete yet?

Only by completing all quests, eventually all deluxe rewards get "unlocked", like it happens for the free pass

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

If you made and accidental purchase or you completed the pass but did not get rewards, please contact King Player Support to ask for a refund.

Community forum can't handle compesantions and refunds, I'm afraid.

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, make sure to select the correct topic and subtopic in the form, explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• 2021Survivor
    Options

Unless something has changed, I can already get the free rewards when I have more of the game I can play. Since I don't have anything to play...I am trying to get the issue corrected now. In the past once paid you could get the deluxe after you completed the amount needed to play. I may contact King support and just ask for refund. Thank you

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello!

Nothing has changed. Though I was not sure what you meant in your question

If players purchase the duluxe offer, they still need to play and complete the quests to unlock both free and premium rewards. By purchasing, players don't automatically unlock the whole pass if the pass is not finished yet. It's how the feature works.

If the pass is finished, offer is bought but premium rewards are not given then yes, we're talking about a malfuction of the event and it's advised to contact Player support to ask for a refund.🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?