Previous games

Options
kell2many
kell2many Posts: 5 Level 2
edited August 2023 in Support

Error in my last message!

How do I save my current game in soda crush to this site?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kell2many๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry! Are you asking how to save your Candy Crush Soda game? Or you want to save it to this Community Forum?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

In the mean time, I will call in our Soda Community Mods @Pitty_Kitty and @Yosca to help you out๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• kell2many
    kell2many Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I saw how to save my games but it deleted all my gold blocks & any extra on my game . It did save the progress but erased everything else. Now that Iโ€™m in harder levels it wouldโ€™ve been nice to save accomplishments too. I wouldnโ€™t have registered it if I knew it would take it all away.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,805 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @kell2many welcome to Soda Community

I am sorry you lost your gold bars ๐Ÿ˜”

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. In your first comment, I think you ask how to save your Soda game on this site. Have you followed the steps as mentioned in this guide ๐Ÿ‘‰ Link your King and Community accounts?

In your second comment you mention that you have lost your gold bars but you can see your progress. Try logging out of your game, clear cache (not data!) and log back into your game, using the same login details from the same account where you still had your gold bars.

If you are still missing your gold bars, please contact Player Support as they may check your game data. To contact Support, you can use ๐Ÿ‘‰ this link Select the correct game, select topic โ€œlost progress or itemsโ€ select subtopic โ€œI have lost itemsโ€. Note: donโ€™t forget to mention your Game ID,ย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย hereย ย is how to find.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @PummyRaj

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?