Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do the items I win disappear. Unless I use them shouldn't they always stay until I use them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Havingfunyet2022
When you win timed boosters, they will only be available during that time. When you win 'regular' boosters, they will be available in your game until you use them.
If you cannot find your ‘regular’ boosters in your game, please read more in the Help Center link below:
👉 Why can’t I find my boosters