Kimmy's Arcade glitch.

Options
DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 62 Level 2
edited December 2023 in Support

Hey,

I have noticed that after the recent game updates, Kimmy's Arcade has a tendency to play its moves too 'fast', frequently resulting in a level not being completed, so you lose the boosters that was collected. Which REALLY is annoying when you have spent 4 gold on a game.

I know you can't win every Arcade game. I have played hundreds of games, and lost many,many times, but when you can see it's because the game moves too fast, with removing all of a color brick multiple times, and the bricks doesn't get a chance to fall down into their position, before next removal 'round' activates - or you have a '30 or 40 'fish bombs' booster to use, and don't get a level that normally can be done easily with the 30 fish bombs, because the fish comes so fast that half of them go to fill in the color on a brick that's already been done.. then it really sucks.

This had been an issue before, a while ago, but seemed to have disappeared, but with the updates in the past weeks, this issue has returned. Please slow the game down a little.

(From someone who has lost 20 or 24 gold bars on this game issue in less than 2 weeks)

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?