khaterehjoon Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I can’t connect to server

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,266 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @khaterehjoon

I am sorry to hear this. Can you show me a screenshot of the error you see?

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,591 Level 4
    edited December 2023
    Options

I have this problem for almost a week now, there is nothing wrong with my wifi connection, I can play candy crush Friends with no problem. I have not been getting any rewards for almost a week now, I keep thinking it will be sorted soon. I can continue to play any level, but that’s all I can do. I can’t bake cake, can’t do shipmate, can’t play 4 in a roll. On Friday, when I played the new levels, I did not get any rewards for the wonderballs either. Even though I could still continue with the game. I tried logging out and log back in, power off, clear the cache, my software is up to date too.

• Yosca
    Options

Hello @Gumyupawpaw

I am sorry you have this problem. Have you tried troubleshooting?

👉 provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game, replay some levels. You might have to repeat logging out and logging back in a few times. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Let me know if this works 🙂

• Gumyupawpaw
    Options

Dear @Yosca , thank you very much for your reply, I have done what you suggested, more then once. I did not contact the support team this time because past experience tells me they would ask me to do what you suggested . In fact, I contacted them a while back for another problem,( my boosters have become invisible ) they asked me to do what you suggested , clear the cache, log off, log back in, power off, etc etc. it did not solve the problem, I just continue to play the game with invisible boosters. Then suddenly, 2 days ago, my boosters have become visible in one of my devices, today, the boosters in my other 2 devices become visible . Therefore, I will just wait and see, as long as I can still play my game, I am happy about it even though I can’t play 4 in a roll, bake a cake, shipmate , rescue buddies and can’t talk to my team in chat.

Anyway, thank you very much Yosca, much appreciated for your response.

• Yosca
    Options

Hello @Gumyupawpaw boosters not visible is a known thing. Apparently if you have a certain number of boosters (over 1000) it is possible the amount is invisible and the Studio is working on it. As you said; they have already been returned on one device.

Then about the connection problem. Do you see this problem on all your devices?

• Gumyupawpaw
    Options

@Yosca , I have 3 devices, the connection problem appear in all three of my devices, ( Apple ios) I have an Android ( Samsung galaxy tablet) I hardly use it. It is so old that it needs a lot of update. If my problem don't get sorted , I may try to update it if I can.

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @Gumyupawpaw Could you please tell me the model name and number of iPads that are having this connection issue? Tap on Settings -General -Info - (for example iPad 9th generation Model number MRY42QL/A)

Which iOS version do you have? Which game version do you have?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?