Last event issue

Options
Danojla
Danojla Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2023 in Support

I didn't get my prize after I won 1st place in weekly contest with blue candies. Why?

Also, I can't change my profile in the game, I want to add different country and I can't.

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2023 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Danojla and welcome to Soda community

I'm sorry to hear that. Please contact King Player Support to ask for a refund as this forum is not able to deal with compensations.

Specify whether the event is Weekly Contest or Kimmy's Candy Hunt (blue candies competition)

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings (gear icon)- click "?" Icon- select any topic and subtopic- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Select topic "events or features issues", select subtopic "I didn't receive my reward". Fill in the form and send.

---

As for the country. This kind of infos is edited through your device settings and not the game app. the app retrieves language and country from your device settings.

This means you need to visit device general settings to make sure language and country are correct

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?