Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
candy crush soda freezing lost some of gifts that were won
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know not what else to do !!!! I have an os computer , have deleted and restarted game nothing works not have FB . in doing this I have lost all my boosters not once but three times .. thinking of just finding another game ,I do not really want to but tired of all this freezing and loosing my boosters. I am level 1861 and if you kept loosing your progress u may do the same
Welcome to Soda Community @trella
I’m sorry your game freezes. Find your type of device in one of the links below and follow the steps.
Let me know if you need more help 🙂