Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It has been a week and I have not gotten my daily bonus! I am going to stop playing! The levels are too hard to beat already without any help!
I followed the instructions to try to bring it back and it did not help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
II'm not getting my daily bonus.
Welcome to Soda Community @TeresaTeresa
I’m sorry this is happening to you. This Daily Bonus issue is still under investigation.
Have you tried to clear your cache (not data!)? Perhaps that could help.
If there are updates you can find it in the main thread Daily logins missing
Sorry for the inconvenience.