Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep getting connection error..I have tried everything your FAQ tell me to do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue. Player ID # 13185302552
Is the reward from Rescue Buddies or Kimmy’s Candy Hunt? Both items are being investigated by the Studio. It can be very helpful if you provide your Game ID in the relevant thread. ➡️ Here is how to find it.Kimmy’s Candy Hunt reward issue
Missing Rescue Buddies reward issue
You can simply click on the green letters to get to the correct thread 😉
Sorry for the inconvenience.
The message is I will get my rewards when I have a more stable connection…
I am trying to get reward from sodalicous..it comes up every time I finish trying a level and tells me I will get reward next time I have connections
Welcome to Soda Community @NanT151
Sorry to hear this. Where do you see the connection error? When trying to claim rewards? If so, from which feature/event are you trying to claim the rewards from?