Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't login into my account on my new mobile phone...I already registered my account on old mobile phone and now I can't login when I use new mobile phone...I try to click the played before button but it's not work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @lini0603
I’m sorry to hear this! I’ve seen other reports and we were told please try to force close the app, restart your device and try to log in. You may have to repeat this a few times.