Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost Legendary and Epic wonder balls when I logged in to play less than 8 hours after collecting legendary and starting towards next reward! What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am very sorry to hear this @WotV 😕
Could you be playing on multiple devices? If so, the game may have been disrupted and you may have been placed back. (unfortunately I have experienced this myself). What you can also do is the following: force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds, restart your device. Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly. This can sometimes help 🙏🏻