Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
following a power outage my game reverted back to game #1. I've lost all of my progress. How do I get it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Terri8 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please tell me how you've saved your game progress so far? Which account (Facbook, King account or others) did you play with? You need to know that your progress is initially stored on your device. The progress is recorded on servers when you are logged in with an account and play online. Please reply by typing a comment in the blank box below. Thank you for reaching out.