Rescue buddies

Options
hollywobbbbbly
hollywobbbbbly Posts: 8 Level 2

My rescue buddies just reset, but didn't give me the wonder all for getting more stars than my opponent. This keeps happening, I play rescue buddies and get first place, but then it just says "play" and finds me another opponent instead of giving me my wonderball. Is there a way to fix this? For now I just keep refusing to play it because if I do well, what's in it for me ya know? If not, it's okay, I'll just keep ignoring the notification, but it would be nice to play and get the rewards that I should get, ya know? Thanks in advance!!!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,942 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @hollywobbbbbly I'm sorry to hear that. I know we've had some trouble claiming rewards. However, this should be fixed with the latest version of the app.

Please follow our standard bug fixes:
    Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
    Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    Cache: Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data!)
    Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?