Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't understand why my board is small now, I'm used to my board big enough for me to see!!! I'm on my tablet and my game is small
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Mz_Ginab97
I’m sorry, this is a known issue 😔; you can find info in the main thread here. It would be very helpful if you give your feedback about it. That way we can pass it on to the developers. If you turn your device from portrait mode to landscape mode, the game will hopefully be easier to play.