Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently lost all my boosters and am now stuck on level 7828. Any ideas how I can move on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
the video showed lives of 96. If I had that many I could get through easily. I have only 30.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.
Are you still stuck this level, you have destroy link blockers first, then this level little easier to pass , you can also check video here
Thank you for joining us