New Soda Navigation Map!

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,094 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Twi Here is info how to find your user/game id:

Open the game App and do not select Play.

Disconnect the game app from Facebook (if connected) and/or select the cogwheel.

Select the orange Kingdom icon. 

Double tap on the King logo and voilà, the logo should disappear to reveal your User ID.

• Twi
    Twi Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

Hello @Yosca for the information on how to find my ID!! Those screenshots were super helpful 🥰😍🤗

• Twi
    Options

@Yosca It says if I log out it will start at level 1. That scared me so I did not continue because I’m in the 2000s 🤔🤔🤷🏽‍♀️😱. I don’t want to go back to level 1. That is very scary to me 😱

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,094 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Twi . Don’t worry. If you log out, you are not connected to your game. So that means you always start at level 1. You don’t have your saved boosters, nor your gold. When you log in again (be sure you know your password!) you are back on your level and you have your gold and boosters again. You don’t need to log out. You don’t select “play”, tap on the cogwheel and tap on the king icon. Then you’ll see your id.

Thank you @rock2233 😊

• Twi
    Options

Ohhh ok.😅😅 thank you @Yosca

Yes @rock2233 the explanation from @Yosca was Perfect👌👌!!

• Tdjaj00
    Tdjaj00 Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My new navigation was there and now I'm back to the old.

• Tdjaj00
    Tdjaj00 Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I don't have any events in my game. What happened.

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hey @LadyRaffie!

I have this in my game now! Come take a look!

Now I would like to answer those questions for you.

👉 How does it feel for you the infinite scroll? ( when you scroll fast to low levels)? 

I think it feels fine to me, but not for my fingers! 🤣 They get too tired easily when I try to scroll to low levels. It may be easier on mobile. It pretty much feels like I'm scrolling back in Candy Crush Friends.

👉 Is it easier for you to see how to go back to your current level?

Yes, I can see it takes me back quickly to save time on the boosters and unlimited lives.

👉 Is it easier than before to go to a specific level?

Well, yeah. I can see the number as I go back to replay a level I want to play for a contest or something.

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

I really like how quickly it takes me back to my level without any interruptions. The only problem is for some events like the Episode Race or Soda Squad, I can't tell when I completed an episode. Will the scene change when I pass it and then credit me some points for my team? I would like to know.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

@candycrushinit thank you for such detailed feedback! 😍

@Tdjaj00 close the game app and open it again. You will see both the New Navigation and the events back

@Yosca I have sent you a PM let's see if you can send me the video through there 😉

Thank you everyone for helping us make this game even more enjoyable! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?