New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @rock2233,

You said:

"Hello what Glitches you are taking about. Come on .I am playing at very high level in CCSS. Remember, I posted I lostย "Soda Squad Team",this may be from i uninstalling & reinstalling the game all the time. R u sure about that. Also remember I don't always uninstalling & reinstalling my game. You buy lot of gold bars , boosters for playing.did you think no Bubblegum hills. No boosters .how a player who struck at any level.if I help them my way then tell me what is wrong in that. You said it wark on my device only. I assure you it will work for any device.i just want to help playere who struck at any level, have no boosters.i think you might be understand.thanks"

The "Glitch" I am talking about, is you telling players to uninstall & reinstall the game to get the "Supersonic Lolly". Should be clear that is not the correct way to get it. It is designed to be won in 3 pieces, thru "Drops" in the game. Your way is promoting an "Unfair Advantage" to the rest of the players thru a "Shortcut" or "Glitch Method" the game may have.

Sure we want to help the players, but not thru these methods. In other words it is "Unethical" also more commonly called "Cheating". If you did not earn it, you are also cheating yourself.

Also, I did not say "You said it wark on my device only." I did say, "Just because it "May" work on yourย "Device", doesn't mean it will on others."

Which is secondary anyway. You want to be a "Game Expert" or "Superstar", then this is not the way to do it my friend. It is about "Integrity", simple as that.

You have this method posted everywhere. What do you think is going to happen when the CM's see it? Think they are going to say, we need this guy, he knows the "Glitches" on the game, he can get the "Supersonic Lolly" for our players, without earning it. Think about it.

We are here to solve problems, not show people how to get something they didn't earn in the game for free.

Hope this is clear, & you understand it.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

9/29/2020

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    edited September 2020

Cheating r you sure cheating is possible in CCSS. Why you think always negative. I just want to help players who r struck on any hard levels from long time. I also find sometimes struck on any levels in weeks. That is not for strong Crushers like you. As per your point You want to be aย "Game Expert"ย orย "Superstar", then plz don't tell me tha way. If I capable I will become my self.you no need to worry.if you want to solve this problem you can send me PM also. But you always wish to higlited

• Rock2233

@sunilnair You write you struck on hard level from last 5 days.Hello When you struck on any level try to activate supersonic lolly. You have to save your all game progress.then uninstall game.you will loose your boosters but not gold.then install game .then log in .you will get new features. Then your supersonic jelly will be activated. You will pass your levels very easily ๐Ÿ†™

• Scott93
    Scott93 Posts: 45 Level 2

We need this supersonic lolly in Candy Crush Jelly Saga

• Rock2233

Hello @holycargo Read my post here. You will easily clear level

• Hooky
    Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
    edited February 2021

I keep getting 2 segments of a Lollipop ๐Ÿญ and not the 3rd.!! Is this a Ploy by King make me purchase more power ups, I just love the way Flying Fish always land on completely the wrong bit, I'm on my 3rd mobile phone after launching the rest out of my bedroom window, I've stopped my wages being paid into my account and straight to King just so I can complete level 2407, For a real laugh, Read the review I left them in Play...!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hi @Hooky and welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I agree, Level 2407 is challeging, I was able to finally pass it with a color bomb + coloring candy after many attempts,๐Ÿ˜… and thanks to daily timed boosters. They sure put those frosting blockers on interesting places.

When I'm about to lose a piece of supersonic lolly I stop trying to pass the latest level and go find an easy one to pass instead, so I can refill the piece life. In the end after so many attempts (and failures) I manage to get the full supersonic lolly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope this helps and wish you and your 3rd phone luck ๐Ÿ˜„

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,885 Soda Moderator

And in addition to what @Pitty_Kitty said, @Hooky if you continue replaying 1 easy level youโ€™ll get a new piece too ๐Ÿ™‚. I replayed an easy level multiple times for a contest and found that way all pieces of the Supersonic Lolly ๐Ÿ˜‰

• KK2
    KK2 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello,

I have used this booster for a long time and it was my favorite one, but unexpectedly it's gone now.

I don't know why this happened. Could You please explain to me what's going on.

At friday I've reinstalled ccss to take 60 new levels ( because I'm close to finish and this is the only way to go on in windows app -almost allways).

I've managed to finish all new levels but .....

This is a screenshot how it looks like now.

Chris

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?