Lost boosters

2»

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Reading this makes me so insecure about my boosters. Although i've not got much, i don't want to lose any of them.

I hope u can recover it back.

• dona_anugrah
    dona_anugrah Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi @wykoon, good day to you too. I’ve never cleared my data games, just update to the newest version, and boom.. all boosters disappeared 😓. Unfortunately I didn’t purchased the boosters, I’ve gained it from bonus and bubblegum hills quests. 1000’s more hammers, stripe candy hammers, and you name it all boosters from the game is now gone. This was the second time happened to me and none of it solved or recovered. Always start from scratch 😔.

• dona_anugrah
    dona_anugrah Posts: 6 Level 2

hey @Marriam1 well I won’t blame you for feel insecure. The support team replied me and saying there is nothing they can do as i won the boosters from playing the game, means nonrefundable and so on 😒. Not solve the issue at all. My advice, please be sure before you update your game to the newest version. I don’t think I might continue to play anymore. I’m too disappointed. Good luck

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @dona_anugrah and thanks for replying.

Sorry to hear that you're not able to recover your boosters and it's unfortunate that you lost them after updating the game.

Have you tried restarting your device after update the game? If not please do so as sometimes the app may not be fully refreshed after update. Also try to log out from profile and log back in.

See if it helps.

Hope you can consider playing back the game and build back the boosters... ❤️

See if our lovely CM, @Lola_Pop has any insight to this issue.

Thank you and stay safe 💖🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?