Options
13»

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @heartglass,

Since it is a "Apple" purchase, & they are telling you "Pending", then need to contact "Apple Support". Give them the info I advised you on, on my 1st post above.

iPhone, iPad, iPod 🍏

• Use this link
    • Once you are logged in with your Apple ID click on Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps
    • Click here for more information. 

Here are both links for you below:

Also, you can contact your Bank on the Credit Card you used. They can also help you out. Just "Dispute" the charge, either by phone or your Bank / Credit Card website. Again, give them the info above.

This should help you out. Any more issues, let us know.

For the "Newbies", to "Tag" a player use: 

@ then start typing "Name of Player" you want. 

Once the full name appears on the drop down list, "Click" on it. 

It will "Highlight" the name in "Bold Black Ink", like mine @Origins7_Dale means you did it right.

Player has been "Tagged" now.

"Tagging" sends an email to the player, to notify them, you want to discuss or call attention to something.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/22/2020

• heartglass
    heartglass Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thanks ..I spent a hour talking to apple ...Game developer has been paid......my game shows the royanpath ticked , but if the game would check if I received the goodies I would have 48 hours of life I have none ....if not resolved I will just quit all king games ....a lesson learned ...

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @heartglass,

Forgot to tag me. Since I was here, saw your post. Anyway, your problem is not with King Games, you have a problem with "Apple".

If you cannot solve it with them, after an hour on the phone with them. Then you should "Dispute" the charge with your Bank / Credit Card website, as I advised above. Banks are very good at getting charges reversed on things you didn't get. At least mine is. Be sure to give them the info on my 1st post above.

Btw, once a purchase goes thru, the game doesn't check to see if you got the things you ordered. It gives you what you ordered from the purchase. If you didn't get it, that means in your case that "Apple" didn't send it, since you are getting "Pending Messages" from them.

Let us know how it works out.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/22/2020

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Can you spend another hour with apple to demand a refund since you’re an unsatisfied customer?

• leahvann1421
    leahvann1421 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem. How do I go about it?

• kuzco2005
    kuzco2005 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I had to contact customer service and they credited my account with those unclaimed bonuses. It still shows as unclaimed in the column, even though my account was credited. I think they know it’s a glitch now and they’re working to fix it but it wouldn’t hurt to contact them and explain you’re having the same issue so they know it affects more than one person. They’ll likely credit your account too.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,049 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @leahvann1421 I am sorry you have this problem too. Best you contact Player Support in your game like the other player did, and they can take a look at it. Click on the blue gear, click on the question mark and find a problem most similar. Hope it helps.

• Recey
    Recey Posts: 58 Level 3
    Options

Good evening. I'm having the same problem. I havent been able to claim the first level and the game is about to end. I've scrolled up and it still wont let me. Please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?