Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• angelgirl
    angelgirl Posts: 34 Level 2

There's nothing to fix. It worked perfectly for the majority of people.

No game ever takes this long to fix a glitch or a bug. In fact most games are fixed without ever being taken offline at all and the only way one knows anything was fixed is because it's mentioned when you update the app.

There are no longer any updates about BGH because, in my opinion, this has become a lie they can no longer sustain. So we are being ignored in the hopes that we will eventually stop asking about it.

• Chakra
    Chakra Posts: 189 Level 3

To be fair, I never had any issues with BGH, but why I'm not even in the test group or otherwise is a million dollar question.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @ipete @ElenaVorona, @Yosca,

Actually @ipete there are other ways to get "Gold" in "Soda". The "Episode Race" gives 5 Gold Bars for a 1st place win. Or for every 15 Levels / 1 Episode done, 5 Gold Bars are given, until the levels run out. This is on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", signed into "Facebook".

Of course, with all the gold you have, you should be giving tutorials on this, my friend. 😁

Fort knox does want their gold back, btw. (hehe)

For @ElenaVorona, I stand corrected. When I post, I am attempting to help as many players as I can. Each player has their own issues, or features in their game. Perhaps, I should of said, "I recommend" a "Private" team, on joining a "Soda Squad Team" for my post on *Page 143.

One of the complaints on "Public" teams, is the lack of "Activity" on it. Whereas a "Private" team, as a general rule, is far more active, understands the value of getting "Boosters" for higher levels, along with using them or getting them in "Mini / Side Games", contests, & so forth. Not even sure, if you can get a "Inactive" player off a "Public" team? If not, just taking up room, & the team doesn't get to the rewards as fast.

It is also why I posted on how to get on a "Private" team. Admin can be very busy with other things, along with this being the Christmas Holidays. The other advantage to a "Private" team, can be the Members / Teammates themselves. Many might have been here for some time, have insights into the game, that we or others might not have. My team has the "Sweet Legend", "Superstars", "Game Experts", & so forth.

Trust this clears things up better.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/7/2020

• Chakra
    Chakra Posts: 189 Level 3
  • ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

@Origins7_Dale, you give useful information about the "Private" team. It is very good. I think that this information is of interest to many players.

I want to provide useful information for players about the "Public" teams.

Our team administrator gathered us here on the forum too.

Everyone in our team is active now. And several times a week we collect all the chests.

And if you're interested, the "Public" team administrator can manage the team in the same way as the "private" team administrator. He can remove players from the team.

All functions available to administrators are the same, except for how a new player can get into the team.

That's why I wrote that post. Don't be offended. This is just information for everyone.

• tokenloken
    tokenloken Posts: 8 Level 2

Any update on Bubble Gum Hill?

• atik85
    atik85 Posts: 4 Newbie

Gak seru blas😥

• latasharichards
    latasharichards Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2020

When will bubblegum hill come back

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Nobody here knows. I hope soon, but I’m not holding my breath. I think they are working on double stuffed chocolates levels. 😂

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?