Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• Anna_Pendragon
    Anna_Pendragon Posts: 2 Newbie

And what is Bubblegum Boom? Is it event? Or it's a name of The Noble Pass event?

• Jamelf
    Jamelf Posts: 13 Level 2

Oh my. Really King??? While other businesses are really working on taking stress away during Covid your lack of tact continues to amaze me. Taking the Rainbow bottles away just wasn't enough for you??? Who ruined Bubblegum Hill??? Why??? Why would anyone think this was a good idea??? Do you think you will stay on top ruining your games this way? Have you looked around lately to see just how many Match 3 games are waiting to take your place? Watch and learn. I know after many years of playing I'm searching out other games. They may not claim to be the best but then they aren't running their own games into the game graveyard. RIP King Crushes.

• Chakra
    Chakra Posts: 189 Level 3

After reading all the posts above, I have my submission....

1. Played BGH first by purchasing gold bars.

2. Started winning levels and completed the noble path.

Now..

No way I can get energy except to buy or wait an eternity to recoup energy...and after all this, BGH goes into sleep mode without awarding any gold bars...with my pic on the throne but someone else's name on it😀😀

• Chakra

Noble path is completed but still 5 days to get a new one..so I've to play premium path or buy energy....simple...even if I do so..what I get in return is pittance...advise please😀

• soccers
    soccers Posts: 16 Level 2

Well said Jamelf your post says it all and as for me I have played BGH for around ten years and it is for sure ruined. I will be dumping this game it has been a real joke waiting and waiting and for what! You really know how to screw things up. It is the end for me!

• Cece322
    Cece322 Posts: 24 Level 2

Let's do the math here. It costs 100 energy (for some of us; others appear to have 50) to play. Energy revives only to 50, making it impossible to play without buying energy for 25 gold or, if you're lucky and haven't finished all levels, maybe getting some off noble path. If you buy the energy, it only gives you enough for one turn. The worthwhile payoff is one hammer, and from what I've been reading, only one or two gold bars. From that perspective, it's probably more cost effective to use that precious gold to just buy yourself hammers and save yourself the trouble (not to mention the risk of not even earning the crown) of playing BGH.

I really hope no one is falling for this scam. When I first heard that BGH was coming back this week, I was delighted, but now, I'm thinking of giving up the game for good. The "real" BGH was my favorite part of playing, and it's almost worse that it's back in the form that it is than if it never came back at all because it's robbing many people of their gold. Until it's fixed, I'm out.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend

Yes, you are right, I have collected a lot of energy through the noble path, but with 3 attempts I only get the boosters. The fourth try I let go. So far no gold has been received, has been de-eared too quickly. It's not easy to get through the third level either.

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3

New BGH really (Sux) is useless.

100 energy need to do ALL 3 levels and take only 20 hours to get new round?!?!

What to say....

BGH was very good and what wait " This weekend BGH and play time? 😊". I really enjoy to play BGH, more then 45 new levels every friday.

@ipete

Now that it is not 8 freaking hours, now that is 20 dark hours.

Wtg Studio team, " more money to me, me, me.."

• koolmafer08
    koolmafer08 Posts: 92 Level 2

Im done with this its a scam!!!!! And nobody in king are really listening to us

• Chakra

I even forgot that there's something called BGH is running on ccss. So stupid because you have to wait some 20 odd hours to get your energy replenished. I call it quits

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?